Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun Fact Friday: Biggest grilling day of the year


Today’s fun fact relates to the upcoming holiday weekend. Did you know the 4th of July ranks as the No. 1 grilling day of the year (with Memorial Day close behind)?
For some great grilling tips, be sure to visit this page.

Here’s wishing you and your families a happy and safe holiday weekend. And since I hate  writing pictureless blog posts, I’ll leave you with an Independence Day-appropriate photo of the Mr. and me, courtesy of McGowan Images.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Canada Day wishes and Happy Independence Day as well. Love the picture and I love all the grilling we get to do this weekend. Beef = YUM!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to the beef this weekend, too - especially a smoked brisket with my husband's family on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most Popular food grilled...Hamburgers at 68%....dare I say it.....GO BEEF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Go beef indeed! We had brisket with my husband's family on the 3rd and I grilled us some T-bone steaks on the 4th...yummy!

    ReplyDelete