Sunday, December 18, 2011

Making Make Mine Beef better

As I close in on my 100th blog post on Make Mine Beef, I wanted to make a couple of additions to the site as a means of improving navigation. But since these small changes may not be immediately noticeable, I thought I would point them out in hopes they will better your experience on my little blog.
(Who knows? One day I may even go crazy and design a really pretty, really professional-looking page. But, in the meantime, since I prefer cooking to designing web pages, I’ll just make the best of a free and easy Blogger template.)
Here’s a little info on the new items you’ll find on the right-hand side of the page.
Browse by topic.
This feature is designed to make browsing easier and faster. Want to only view recipes? Click on Cooking. Want trivial knowledge for bar bets or impressing your friends? Click Fun Fact Friday.
Most popular posts.
Here you’ll find a list of the top 10 blog posts of all time, as determined by page views. This list will update automatically as the statistics change.
What else would you like to see on Make Mine Beef? Don’t forget, you can always comment here, on Facebook.com/MakeMineBeef or send me an e-mail to makeminebeef@gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment