Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WebLove: 23 ground beef recipes

Well, my oven and range is still in the living room and my sink on the front porch (Can you believe it takes 3- to 4- full days for countertop paint to dry?), so it’ll be a few more days before I can get back in the kitchen in a non DIY-ing kind of way. But, in the meantime, I wanted to share these ground beef recipes I found via Pinterest today between napping, popping antibiotics and Mucinex DM, reeking of Vapor Rub and otherwise fighting my annual visit from the bronchitis fairy.

Ground Beef Recipes: Mexican Lasagna
Isn't this pretty? It's one of the many ground beef recipes in the above link from Southern Living.


And, since I’m sure you’re all dying to know what countertop paint looks like, here’s a look at the first coat. This is Rust-oleum Countertop Coating in Pewter. At $20 a can, it’s a cheap (and so far very good) way to revamp super-hideous green Formica without having to replace or refinish the countertops. I’ll be sure to post more pics when the second coat is up, the tape is down and we have all of the doors back on the cabinets.

And now back to the napping...

No comments:

Post a Comment