Friday, March 16, 2012

The after pictures

A few weeks back, I promised some pictures once we got the house painted and everything back to normal. And, so, now — I deliver!
I only wish I had some befores. But, just know, the bachelor pad has gone through a huge transformation.

Since we plan to move out of this house within the next year or so, we didn’t want to invest a ton of money into the place and focused only on the areas we thought would improve resale. So, as a result, it’s not perfect, but we are so happy with the many small changes we’ve made!
Last weekend, my mom came up and helped me hang all of my décor and get it looking all homey. I still have some holes to fill, but it’s made huge strides since August 2010! Here’s a peak into a few areas:

Dining room

TV cabinet from the bedroom in my old house = dining room storage here.

Dining room/kitchen/living room


Kitchen from dining room

Kitchen


More living room


Bathroom from hallway

My office

Deuce decided to photobomb this one

Clearly I need a new comforter. This room used to be mega dark so I went with the a light comforter. Now I need color!

Bedroom storage

No comments:

Post a Comment