Those of you who follow the blog’s page on Facebook know how I like to celebrate our little social media milestones. Hitting the 300-follower mark is no exception!
So, as promised, I’ll be hosting a live chat on the page next Wednesday at 8 p.m. CST — complete with some fun prizes! (I’m still gathering these up, so I can’t announce just what they are yet, but I think they will be popular among a bunch of beef lovers like you.)
Here’s how it will work:
- Hop on over to Facebook at 8 p.m. Wednesday. (Don’t worry — there will be reminders!)
- I’ll throw out a status update relating to beef buying, cooking or meal planning.
- You guys will join in on the discussion by commenting on the status update.
- A few minutes later, I’ll throw out another status update and we’ll repeat the process.
- We’ll pause to give away a prize (or 2), and then give away a grand prize at the end of the chat.
So, if you haven’t liked Make Mine Beef on Facebook yet, be sure to do so before Wednesday (there's a handy link on the right-hand side of this page) so you can play. We’re going to have a lot of fun talking about beef and a couple of you will even get a prize out of the deal!