Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not-so-homemade homemade hamburger pizza

I’m pretty sure I can’t call this a recipe. It’s more my favorite way to make a quick and delicious meal using a bunch of stuff that’s already made, plus some meat.
But, I do feel it’s worth sharing since it is a quick and easy way to use the ever-versatile ground beef. Feel free to add your own ingredients (sometimes I add some shredded parmesan cheese to the mozzarella, or a little crumbled-up microwaved bacon for a hamburger and bacon pizza) but know it’s pretty yum-o as is!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 Boboli pizza crust
½ pound ground beef
Garlic salt
Pepper
Ragu Pizza Quick sauce
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Brown hamburger meat seasoned with garlic salt and pepper. I like to crumble it up pretty small and cook it at a high enough temperature where it’ll get just a little crispy, but it’s totally a personal preference.
Place crust on a baking sheet covered with foil or a pizza stone. Spread with pizza sauce.
Once meat is done, add to pizza then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
And then you'll have something like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment